Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chosen



I think He chose me for this… I think He knew that at some point I would relinquish my will and say, “Your will not mine”….  As much as I know I was created to be a wife I am just as anointed enough not more to be a warrior and even more specifically more than a conqueror.  So though I might grip about what I don’t like about being single I realize that I am being anointed to carry out a much greater purpose.  Just think…if it was not for my journey and His will you wouldn’t have this moment of me sharing my truths, my hurts, my life, and my intimate moments with the Father…

Have you considered who you were purposed to help in this journey? Have you considered who you are being equipped to minister to that the singles ministry at your church can’t reach or what young man or woman trust your testimony and your witness?  Have you ever considered that these moments, though at times trying, difficult, and less than desirable are equipping you to bring someone through with hope?

Again I say, you being single is not punishment; the Lord is not holding your mate for ransom! He has brought you to this place in your life to prepare you, not just for a mate but for the lives that you will touch.  So while you hold on a little while longer, don’t allow the enemy to ever trick you into believing that the Lord has forsaken you or has forgotten about you.

I don’t know why He decided to take me the scenic route on my journey, but I am so grateful that He thought enough of me that He would allow me to use my experiences to bring hope and deliverance. And this… I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment