Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Don't Have All the Answers, but I Know What I Know: Never Alone

On my way in to work this morning, I was praying about what He would have me to share with those on this journey...I wrestled with what would be the perfect follow-up for yesterday's installation.  And as I pondered my approach to writing this next blog this song dropped in my spirit...You Will Never Walk Alone

So I am driving and looking up this song on YouTube (I know I know)...the first one I found was of soccer game; the team had their heads down, looking defeated and you can hear the crowd begin to sing the lyrics to the song as the camera panned to different shots of the team and the crowd.... you could feel the love and encouragement. It was so moving and encouraging to know that when you are feeling your worst someone still believes in you.

My next find was this beautiful operatic version and it sounded soothing and reassuring...BUT then I came across Mother Mahalia!!!! And LAWD! Then came the tears. Because sometimes you just need to know that He not just cares, that He is not JUST aware but that HE is with you.  And without me telling Him what I wanted, when I wanted, and how... He just showed up to simply remind me that He knows what I need...

Today, the Lord just wants to remind you that though there may be times you cant physically see of feel someone with you to help manage the day to day struggles of life...my friend, you are NEVER ALONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment