Friday, October 11, 2013

Taking a Moment to Reflect

So as you head into this weekend I have a few questions...

How has what you read so far impacted you? Are there specific areas you would like for me to focus on?

Have you gained any new revelations about you?

Have you been liberated, convicted, encouraged???

Taking time to reflect is another opportunity for The Lord to minister. Over the next week we will dive into the warfare that can accompany being single.

I hope the content had been just as thought provoking as it had been inspiring...I have felt like often instead of being ministered to we are talked at!

SOO...Let me know your thoughts! I would love to get your insight, feedback, and revelations! It is my hope that knowing you are not alone in this has been up lifting. And your feedback will fan the flames as we move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment